In this manual, we’ll show you how to link your EasyShop cash register to your Verifone POS terminal.
Please note that for this link to work, your TPE must be compatible withthe“CONCERT V3 protocol“. You can ask your supplier to confirm this information.
To make the connection, follow these instructions:
1. Follow the start-up procedure to PARAMETERS :
- On the terminal home screen, confirm to reach the “MAIN MENU”.
- Select “SYSTEM” on the touchscreen or enter 3 on the numeric keypad and confirm.
- Select “SETTINGS” on the touchscreen or enter 1 on the numeric keypad and confirm.
- Select “CASH” on the touchscreen or enter 5 on the numeric keypad pus validate
- Select “ACTIVATION” directly on the home screen, or enter 1 on the numeric keypad and confirm.
2. Cash register connection via Ethernet
- Depending on the terminal configuration, 2 screens may appear
- Select “1. INTERFACE CHOICE” on the touchscreen or enter 1 on the numeric keypad and confirm.
- Select “2. ETHERNET” on the touchscreen or enter 2 on the numeric keypad and confirm.
- Select “2. PORT” on the touch screen or enter 2 on the numeric keypad, then confirm.
- Enter PORT number 8888 then confirm (up to 5 digits in numeric mode) then confirm
- Press the yellow button to return to the CASH MENU.
- Select “ACTIVATION
- Select “YES” directly on the touch screen, then confirm.
- The cash register link is now activated
- Return to the home screen by pressing the red key
Once you’ve set up your payment terminal, go to the EasyShop application and follow these steps:
- Step 1: Activate the “Verifone” module
- Step 2: A new payment terminal can be accessed from the “CASH MANAGEMENT” submenu, “Payment terminals” tab.
- Step 3: