CAUTION, this is a complex procedure.
EasyShop customer service will not be able to provide you with any further assistance if you are unable and/or unwilling to carry out this operation yourself.
We can refer you to a technician who will provide this service on request.
In this case, please contact customer service on +32 81 28 01 20 for a quotation.
1) Set the tablet to a fixed IP so that it doesn’t change when you disconnect from your wifi network.
2) Activate the Worldline module in Settings
3) Follow these steps to configure the Yomani terminal
ECR Protocol and ECR Physical Configuration
Press Menu if not working
- Menu Press STOP > OK, followed by the <menu> button on your terminal
- 3 Select <3. Terminal setup >
- 0 Select < 10. Next >
- 9 Select <9. Technician only >
- ???????? Enter the technician password 1235789
- 4 Select < 4. Hardware settings>
- 2 Select <2. ECR Protocol >
- ECR PROTOCOL Press < Change > if this is not set to CTEP. If it is, you can skip to step 11
- 9 Select <9. CTEP >
- Press to verify or to change some settings that we don’t cover in this example
- 9 Select <9. ECR Physical Configuration >
- ECR PHYSICAL CONF. Press < Change > if this is not set to TCP/IP. If it is, you can skip to theECR Device guide
- 2 Select <2. TCP/IP>. HOSTNAME Enter the IP of your mobile device: Si ip (example 192.168.1.100) 192> OK>168> OK>1> OK >100 > OK> leave empty >> OK Port=9000
- Press to verify press STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
- Terminal reboot
4) When the terminal restarts, it will be connected to the cash desk.
- If EasyShop is not switched on, the text “No checkout connection” will be displayed on the terminal.
- If EasyShop is switched on, the text “Read card” will be displayed on the terminal.