How do I change product details? #
Configure your product details to classify your items according to their family (for example, whether they belong to an entrée, a main course or a dessert) and to indicate your suppliers.
- First, you need to create item families and suppliers.
Add item families #
To add them, you must of course have activated the corresponding module, i.e. “Article family”.
- Go to the settings menu and click on the “Article family” tab.
- Press “Add”, define your family name and “Save”.
Add suppliers #
To add one, you must of course have activated the corresponding module, i.e. “Supplier”.
- Go to the settings menu and click on the “Suppliers” tab.
- Press “Add”, define the name of your supplier and “Save”.
Re-How do I change product details? #
- Once your item/supplier families have been created, go to your parameters
- Create a product (or go to an existing product if you wish to modify it)
- Press “Create product” (or “Edit”)
This will take you to the product creation form
→ To change the item family of your item, make sure you have activated the “Item family” module.
→ To change the supplier of your product, activate the “Supplier” module.
- Thanks to these modules, you can now filter your items from the main screen according to family and/or supplier!
Further information #
- By creating product families, you can view your sales statistics by family.
→ To do this, simply activate the “Advanced statistics” module