For any merchant, the ability to accept credit card payments is a crucial part of running their business. This makes it easier and faster for customers to pay, and allows merchants to expand their customer base by accepting different payment methods. In this article, we will introduce electronic payment terminals (EPTs) from our partners Viva Wallet and Atos Worldline, and explain how they can be integrated into your business to facilitate financial transactions.
What is an electronic payment terminal (EPT)?
An electronic payment terminal (EPT) is an electronic device that allows customers to pay by credit card, via a secure and encrypted connection. The Eftpos terminal is often used in physical stores, but it can also be used for remote or online payments.
The advantages of using an electronic payment terminal (EPT)
Using an EFTPOS terminal has many advantages for merchants, including:
- Avoid calculation errors and exchange rate problems. By using an Eftpos terminal, the amount to be paid is taken directly from the customer’s card, thus eliminating the problems of change and calculation errors.
- Reduce the risk of fraud through a secure and encrypted connection. Modern Eftpos terminals offer secure and encrypted connections, which reduces the risk of fraud and ensures the safety of customers’ banking information.
- Offer your customers a wider choice of payment options, which can improve their customer experience. For example, if a customer prefers to pay by credit card rather than cash, they will have the option of doing so with an Eftpos terminal.
The advantages of our partner payment terminals Viva Wallet and Atos Worldline
Our POS partners, Viva Wallet and Atos Worldline, are leaders in the field of electronic payments. They offer a range of solutions for merchants, with benefits such as:
- Advantageous rates for our customers who subscribe to a subscription or purchase a touch screen cash register from us.
- Compatibility with different types of bank cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and many others.
- A fast and secure connection, with anti-fraud features to protect merchants and their customers.
- Customer support available when needed, with technicians available to help merchants with problems.
How to integrate an electronic payment terminal (EPT) into your business
If you are interested in purchasing or renting a payment terminal, the best way to proceed is to contact us directly by phone. We have a team of expert advisors who are at your disposal to guide you through each step of the process of integrating these VSEs into your company.
Our consultants can help you choose the right VSE for your needs and budget. They can also explain the benefits of using our service to get great rates and preferential pricing. In addition, they can guide you in setting up credit card payment systems.
By choosing to work with our team of expert advisors, you benefit from personalized support tailored to your needs. We are available to answer any questions you may have and to provide you with tips and tricks to improve your credit card payment experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone to get more information about the POS solutions offered by Viva Wallet and Atos Worldline, as well as to benefit from our expert advice. We are here to help you optimize your card payment solution and improve your customers’ payment experience.